Fall Fashion Must Haves

Hello everyone!

Long time no talk! It has been a long time since I've created fashion content, maybe even the first fashion blog post! Fall was short lived and when you live in Canada (ehh), you take advantage of the beautiful fall weather before Mr. Winter comes. I've also noticed that I gravitate towards certain pieces during the fall time and I wanted to share them with you all. Just a heads up, some of the links that I provide I am able to make a tiny percentage. If you do not feel comfortable with that, which I totally get, I can provide the website where I found the items for your shopping pleasure. So let's get started:



1. A coat: Last winter (2017), I got a brown wool coat from Boohoo! Coats are great layering pieces and the obvious, it will keep you warm. I love pairing my coats over my sweaters and short boots. Even adding the perfect scarf to a coat kicks an outfit up a notch. It was on sale which was even better. Unfortunately, the one that I have is no longer sold on the website but I found a similar one that could work just as well.

2. Turtleneck: I personally think that turtlenecks scream fall! When I was a kid, I used to HATE turtlenecks because they were always in funky colours and my mom always picked out the itchy ones ( thanks mom). Now, they have perfected turtlenecks and made them look sleek and sexy. Here's one of my favourite turtleneck from Forever 21! 

3. Short ankle boots: Of course, boots are in FULL effect during the fall season. Unfortunately, we have to put away our flip flops and sandals but boots, especially short ankle boots are super cute! They come in super fun prints or basic colours and patterns. They can give your outfit an extra lift without even trying. I failed at finding the pair that I have, but I found a similar one at Forever 21.

If you are still lost as to what to wear/shop for this fall, I have a Fall Fashion Lookbook on my channel! Instead of hoping to another link, I've embedded my video for your viewing pleasure.

Cheers!


0 comments:

Post a Comment