3 SUPER EASY CURLY HAIRSTYLES

Hello everyone!

I know it has been a long time since I have written another blog post but I promise you it is for good reasons! I have launched my very own apparel which has been super nerve-racking but also very exciting. I've also been filming a ton of content for my YouTube channel (so definitely check out what's new on my channel). Anyways, enough with the updates, I am going to share with you my top 3 favourite curly hair buns! Now, buns are my hair BFF because 1. they're super easy 2. they look cute not matter which bun you try and 3. gets my hair out of my face when I need it to be.





Now before I share my top 3 buns, I have to share something with you:

 The tighter the bun, the more tension on your hairline. Now, I'm all for a tight sleek looking bun, however, what I am not here for is missing edges! The tighter the bun or the elastic used in your hair, the more tension on the hairline. As much as we want to think that our curls have all the power in the world to withstand the tugging, pulling and smoothing, IT CAN NOT. If you're going to wear a tight bun, please don't keep it in for hours and hours or even overnight. The hair strands get weaker over time and will fall out. After wearing that sleek bun, feel free to give yourself a scalp massage. Unwind with your favourite oil/ essential oil and massage your scalp. Not only will that relieve the tension (literally) but, it also promotes hair growth.

Now, I just realized, it would be better to show instead of trying to explain it and confusing all you. Why don't you check out this video that I made and if you're still stuck, leave me a comment down below? Seems fair? Good. I hope you enjoy this tutorial!


0 comments:

Post a Comment