Couple Workout Routine

Hello everyone!

This is my first ever Lifestyle Post (yippee!). I have had a burning desire to eat and live healthy lately. After speaking with my personal trainer boyfriend (www.instagram.com/jmac.fitness), he thought that a great way to kick-start this new chapter of my life was to do a couple workout with him. At first, I thought it was a great idea, and it shouldn't be too challenging for me but LET ME TELL YOU, it was no joke. I was definitely sore for at least three days after that workout. Although muscle soreness is NEVER fun at the moment, it definitely proved to me that I did something great for my body.



I'm not going to lie to you guys, having the motivation to workout on your own is tough. We have so many things to do in a day that working out takes the last place. I mean, who wants to wear stretchy clothing, sweat A LOT and be sore for days on end? If you genuinely want to start working out but can't find the motivation to do so, I definitely recommend working out with a buddy. Someone that will hold you accountable, push you to do your best and will have fun and be silly when needed. I loved working out with my significant other because it not only forced me to do better, but the workout routine was only successful if both of us worked hard. If I didn't perform at 100%, it limited him to work out at 100%. Try this (workout routine) with someone in the gym, and I guarantee, you will be sore!

1 comment:

  1. I have discovered a lot here thanks for the tips keep going Anna

    ReplyDelete