Shea Moisture in Canada! Woohoo!

Hello everyone!

Exciting news, SHEA MOISTURE IS NOW BEING SOLD IN WALMART IN CANADA! This is not a drill, this is real life! Back in February, I notified my snapchat fam (if you don't have me on snapchat, go ahead and add me: heyitscandicia) that I saw two products from Shea Moisture on a random shelf in the hair section of my local Walmart. Now, mind you, I was on pain medication from my wisdom teeth removal, so I thought I saw things. A few weeks later, I saw an influencer by the name of samanthajaneyt on Instagram at a meeting for Shea Moisture Canada. I kid you not, I felt like my heart stopped and I was about to pass out. I was overwhelmed with joy and shared that joy with my Instagram family (Follow me: www.instagram.com/heyitscandicia). A few days after the announcement, I went to my local Walmart and saw the beautiful display of Shea Moisture products. I went a little crazy and bought way more than I should have, but it was so worth it.

If you want to see a few videos about what exactly I purchased and my thoughts on their Manuka Honey and Mafura Oil line, then click here:

Walmart Drugstore Haul:


Shea Moisture Manuka Honey and Mafura Oil Review:

0 comments:

Post a Comment