New Beginnings

Hello everyone!

Wow, where shall I begin? First of all, I want to say thank you for stopping by to my blog. It truly means a lot that you decided to click on the link to see what all the hype is about. I created this blog to further connect with my audience. I started my Youtube channel (click me!) to share my curly hair journey with the world. Long story short, I permed my hair to smithereens, and I was left with broken, brittle, thin, lifeless hair. I tried everything to restore my hair and what do you know, four years later, I decided to share what my journey was like and how I took care and continue to take care of my curly tresses. 




My channel has evolved to more than just "TOP 5 DEEP CONDITIONERS" and " CURLY HAIR ROUTINE" to makeup tutorials, fashion lookbooks and everything in between. It has taken lots of trial and error to get to this point but through it all, I've always wanted to share. Share my ups and downs, my dos and donts, and the successes and failures. I want to share more of myself with the world, and that's why this blog has taken form. I hope you enjoy learning more about me and hopefully learn more about yourself as we grow together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment